The Texas Wesleyan Alumni Association was founded in 1954. Shortly thereafter, in November 1954, the college's first publication solely dedicated to alumni, was produced. This publication, "TWC Alumni News," provided information about what was currently happening on campus and included news about ex-students as well. It was prepared through the joint efforts of the Alumni association and the TWC New Bureau. Since that time, a publication of this sort has continued to be produced to keep the school's alumni informed and engaged in their alma mater.