Oral History Projects
Search this Collection
Collection includes interviews conducted by Texas Wesleyan history students.
- Oral History - George Quentin McGown
- McGown discusses the Tarrant County Historical Commission, Polytechnic Cemetery, being a lawyer and the history of Texas Wesleyan.
- Oral History - Imogene Fritz
- Microcassette recording is at too high of a speed for transfer with our current equipment. If you are interested in hearing the audio, please contact the digitization department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oral History - James L. Boteler
- Poly Pop Soft Drinks and the Hollis family history.