University Architecture

Texas Library

Pages

Judge George W. Armstrong Library
Judge George W. Armstrong Library
A collection of photographs of the exterior and interior of the Judge George W. Armstrong Library taken in 1957 after it opened. One of the photos features Joyce H. Clark, director of the library at the time., All but one of them is mounted on a backing board which may or may not be acid free.
Law Sone Fine Arts Center: [Polytechnic Baptist Church]
Law Sone Fine Arts Center: [Polytechnic Baptist Church]
A photograph of the completed sanctuary of the Polytechnic Baptist Church, currently the Law Sone Fine Arts Center.
Mama's Pizza
Mama's Pizza
A photograph of Mama's Pizza near campus in 1989.
Mulkey Hall
Mulkey Hall
A photograph of Mulkey Hall from the Panther City Parrot Newspaper.
Mulkey Hall
Mulkey Hall
A photograph of Mulkey Hall from "An Invitation of Invest."
Mulkey Hall
Mulkey Hall
A photograph of Mulkey Hall from 1947.
Polytechnic College Campus: [aerial view]
Polytechnic College Campus: [aerial view]
A photograph of a bird's eye view of the Polytechnic College Campus in 1906.
Polytechnic Methodist Church
Polytechnic Methodist Church
A photograph of Polytechnic Methodist Church in 1953.
Polytechnic Methodist Church
Polytechnic Methodist Church
A photograph of Polytechnic Methodist Church from 1953.
Polytechnic Methodist Church
Polytechnic Methodist Church
A photograph of Polytechnic Methodist Church in 1928.
Science Hall
Science Hall
A rendering of Polytechnic College's Science Hall in 1906.
Sid W. Richardson Physical Fitness Center: [construction]
Sid W. Richardson Physical Fitness Center: [construction]
A photograph of the construction of the Sid W. Richardson Physical Fitness Center in 1969.

Pages